Duterte War on Drugs: 2 ‘Chinese drug lords’ shot dead

THE BODIES of three drug suspects—including a Chinese-looking man and woman accused of being drug lords—were found in Manila on Sunday.

At press time, the victims remained unidentified based on the reports of the Manila Police District’s homicide section.

The first body, that of a hogtied man whose head was wrapped in packaging tape, was discovered at 1:25 a.m. on the MacArthur Bridge in Lawton.

Cardboard message

PO2 Dennis Turla said that written on a cardboard left near the body was a message claiming that the victim was a snatcher, holdup man, burglar and drug pusher and urging other people not to emulate him.

The police described the man as fair-skinned, about 5’3 in height and in his 30s. He wore a red shirt, a pair of dark blue shorts but was barefoot.

At 3:30 a.m., a Chinese-looking man was found dead on the Zamora interlink in Sta. Mesa. He was in his early 30s and about 5’4 feet tall.

Shot six times

Dressed in denim pants, a black shirt and gray socks, the victim had been shot several times. “I’m a Chinese drug lord” was written on a cardboard beside his body. Six shells were taken from the crime scene, said PO3 Marlon San Pedro.

At 4:40 a.m., a woman with Chinese features was found in Intramuros. The victim believed to be in her 20s had been shot five times, said Turla. A cardboard sign beside her body said: “Chinese drug lord.”

The woman wore a blue striped shirt,  denim pants and pink shoes. Her hands were tied behind her with duct tape.

 

 

About pinoynews4

blogger

2 Responses

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s