Cavite – President Duterte endorses Bong Go again

CAVITE SPEECH – Duterte repeats endorsement of Bong Go: ‘He’s good’
By: Julie M. Aurelio – Philippine Daily Inquirer
November 23, 2018
 
President Duterte endorsed anew the senatorial candidacy of his former longtime aide, calling Christopher “Bong” Go “an ideal critic.”
 
The President mentioned Go in passing as he spoke at the inauguration of the Cavite Gateway Terminal in Tanza, Cavite, on Thursday.
 
“Bong Go, by the way, is running for senator,” Duterte said.
 
“Please do not forget him. He’s good,” the President said of his former special assistant and most trusted aide.
 
Go was in the President’s employ for almost 20 years, acting as his longtime aide starting when Duterte was still mayor of Davao City and until Mr. Duterte assumed the presidency in 2016.
 
Last month, Go quit his position to file his candidacy for senator in the 2019 mid-term elections.
CoC filing

President Duterte, Bong Go Latest News – Cavite

du30 2018 nov 22 cavite

Dalawang magkaibang okasyon ang dinaluhan nina Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte at Kuya Bong Go sa Tanza, Cavite ngayong araw, November 22.

Sa unang okasyon kung saan inagurahan ang Cavite Gateway Terminal (CGT), hinimok ni Tatay Digong ang mga dumalo na suportahan si Kuya Bong sa kandidatura nito bilang senador. Pinasalamatan at kinomendahan din nito ang mga masisipag nating manggagawa sa kanilang pagtatayo sa CGT na itinuturing na kauna-unahang container barge port terminal sa bansa.

Sinabi rin nito na hindi niya tinotolerate ang korupsyon at patunay dito ang nangyari sa Nayong Filipino kung saan napakaraming opisyal ang sinibak nito dahil sa katiwalian. Winarningan din ni Tatay Digong ang mga pulis na lumalabag sa batas. Aniya, sisibakin din niya ang mga pulis na mapapatunayang lumalabag sa batas na dapat nilang pinorotektahan.

Dumalo rin ang dalawa sa ika-35 na anibersaryo ng Army Reserve Command na ginanap sa Camp General Mariano Riego de Dios kung saan sinabi ni Tatay Digong sa mga sundalo na maging responsable sa tungkulin at mapagmatyag sa kanilang kapaligiran. Pinaaalalahanan din ni Tatay Digong ang mga ito na ang kanilang katapatan ay dapat sa watawat ng Pilipinas at huwag maging abusado ng batas.

Alam ni Tatay Digong, Kuya Bong at ng buong sambayanan ang sakripisyo ng kasundaluhan na ginagawa para sa bansa. Patuloy po sana nating suportahan sina Tatay Digong at Kuya Bong na walang ibang hangad kundi magbigay ng serbisyong TATAK DUTERTE sa lahat ng Pilipino!

 

 

 

Go breaks into Senate winning circle — radio survey

Duterte and Bong Go Latest News –bong go du30 2018 Go breaks into Senate winning circle — radio survey
(The Philippine Star) – November 23, 2018

MANILA, Philippines — Former presidential assistant Christopher “Bong” Go landed in eighth place in the nationwide survey of senatorial candidates as revealed by dzRH radio yesterday.

Go’s rank comes just a little over a month after he filed his candidacy, and barely a year after he was mentioned by President Duterte as a possible Senate candidate.

Go now emerges as one of the fastest rising senatorial candidates in the country.

The survey data, according to dzRH, the flagship station of the Manila Broadcasting Co. (MBC), was gathered through face-to-face interviews conducted on Nov. 17 with 7,450 respondents – a sample that is statistically representative of voters in Metro Manila and 73 provinces nationwide with an error-margin of +/- 1.14 percent.

Other candidates sharing the top-8 spot include Sen. Cynthia Villar, who emerged as the early leader with 61.8 percent, followed by former senator Lito Lapid with 50.3 percent. Clustered together in third to sixth spots are Sen. Grace Poe-Llamanzares, Taguig City Rep. Pia Cayetano, Sen. Nancy Binay and former senator Ramon Revilla Jr.

Vying for seventh to 11th spots are former senator Jinggoy Estrada, Sen. Aquilino Pimentel III, former senator Sergio Osmeña III, and retired National Police chief Ronald dela Rosa.

Go is among the first timers who pledged to push for a real and genuine change in the Senate.

 

Duterte fires HUDCC Sec Gen, endorses Bong Go for Senator

bg du30 sara
Duterte fires HUDCC secretary-general Falconi Millar for corruption
Alexis Romero (The Philippine Star) – November 23, 2018

MANILA, Philippines — President Duterte is not yet done with his firing spree and the latest to get the boot is Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC) secretary-general Falconi Millar because of alleged irregularities in the agency.

Presidential spokesman Salvador Panelo told “The Chiefs” on Cignal TV’s One News yesterday about Millar’s sacking. In a statement released after his interview in the talk show, he said Millar’s dismissal was proof that no one would be spared from Duterte’s anti-corruption campaign.

“There are no sacred cows in the administration, especially in its drive against corruption. As the President said, he will not tolerate even a whiff of corruption in the executive branch of government,” Panelo said. “The President’s order takes effect immediately.”

The HUDCC has a council headed by its chairman Eduardo del Rosario, a regular member of the Cabinet. The council is supported by the secretariat, which is led by a secretary-general tasked to execute and administer approved policies and measures.

Aside from being HUDCC secretary-general, Millar was also secretariat head of Task Force Bangon Marawi, which is in charge of Marawi City rehabilitation.

Panelo said the delivery of public services, especially the rehabilitation of Marawi and other areas affected by the clashes between government troops and terrorists, would “unimpededly continue” despite the dismissal.

Millar, for his part,  said he resigned from his post and that there was a “demolition job” against him by people he had “annoyed” because he protected the government’s interests.

Duterte himself also announced Millar’s removal from HUDCC in a speech during the inauguration of the Cavite Gateway Terminal in Tanza town.

“For all of you, disabuse your mind about corruption in government at least here in the executive department. Wala ho kami niyan (We do not have such thing),” the President said.

“Just before I left my office, I signed a dismissal order of the secretary-general of housing. A certain Millar. I read his resume earlier and I saw the termination, I knew what a deep s*** the guy has created for…Valedictorian in law class and everything. But I don’t know,” he added.

Duterte said he has seen a lot of people who used their power to commit corruption.

“Along the way, corruption creeps in… You know when you are there secretary-general, you have the power, you have the authority. You can do corruption and it can corrupt you, give you a little or it corrupts you absolutely… Sometimes it is really you want your money to go to your pocket almost every day,” the President said.

“That’s the sad story about this government,” he added.

Duterte also cited his firing of officials of the Armed Forces of the Medical Center and the Nayong Pilipino Foundation.

“Frankly I am having a hard time combating corruption. Please do not make it really very hard for me to do it,” he added.

In the same event, Duterte endorsed the senatorial bid of his former aide Christopher Go, who he described as an “ideal critic.”

“Please do not forget him. He is good… He would be an ideal critic and I would say that he would win, he should only spare no one including his former boss,” the President said.

Duterte also ordered policemen to stay away from casinos, which he described as “crawling with usurers, kidnappers.”

“Better go away… I do not want even a police car there… The lowlife of society are there. They kidnap people and then they start to negotiate. Even if they get the payment, they would kill the victim. And what are the policemen doing there? What’s your business?” he said.

“If you violate my order, I will dismiss you from the service. That’s an order because you are there to commit a crime.”

Duterte said he would ask the Army’s Scout Rangers to conduct patrols in Roxas Boulevard if he sees policemen in casinos and loses his patience.

Ozamiz City Parojinog family police raid – mayor, wife, brother and another relative killed. Son and daughter (vice mayor) arrested.

Share Share Share – Breaking News: Dito na po tayo —–>>>>> @Duterte https://www.facebook.com/MetroManilaKilusangPagbabago/ ***** A picture is worth a thousand words. (UPDATED) Ozamiz City Mayor Reynaldo Parojinog Sr. (now DEAD together with his wife, Susan, brother Misamis Occidental Provincial Board Member Octavio Parojinog Jr. and Mona Parojinog, Misamis information officer) with then Justice Secretary, now Senator, Leila De Lima (now in Jail for Drug related charges) and now ARRESTED Ozamiz City Vice Mayor Nova Princess Parojinog (girl friend of Bilibid DRUG LORD Herbert Colangco). Also ARRESTED was Reynaldo Parojinog Jr. *** 15 total deaths and 11 arrests were made. ***

https://duterte2016.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/house-of-ozamiz-city-mayor-raided-at-least-8-reportedly-killed-including-the-suspected-drug-lord-mayor-and-his-wife-daughter-vice-mayor-parojinog-and-girl-friend-of-bilibid-prison-druglord-herbert-c/

pnp 9 mayorspnp parohinog familypnp ozamiz mayor vice delimapnp parojinog dead 2pnp parojinog ricardo wantedpnp parojinog dead 1 #WarOnDrugs #Duterte #DeLima #Parojinog #HerbertColangco

House of Ozamiz City Mayor RAIDED. At least 8 REPORTEDLY KILLED including the SUSPECTED DRUG LORD Mayor and his wife. Daughter Vice Mayor Parojinog and girl friend of Bilibid Prison DrugLord Herbert Colangco is arrested.

@Duterte https://www.facebook.com/MetroManilaKilusangPagbabago/  <<<<—- Like Like Like ***** MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: House of Ozamiz City Mayor Parojinog raided.
At least 8 REPORTEDLY killed. Mayor Parojinog and his wife are REPORTEDLY among the dead. Their daughter Vice Mayor Nova Princess Parojinog, girl friend of DRUG LORD Herbert Colangco was arrested. DEVELOPING STORY.

7 killed, including Ozamiz City mayor in predawn Sunday drug raid

Published July 30, 2017 9:35am

Seven people were killed, including Ozamiz City Mayor Reynaldo Parojinog in a predawn Sunday drug raid, a radio report said.

Quoting city police head Chief Inspector Jovie Espenido dzBB said police raided the Parojiog compound at 2 a.m. Sunday.

While serving a search warrant, cops met with a volley of fire from the Parojinog security gurads, prompting the police to return fire.

Initial body count is was seven  including Mayor Parojinog.

The Parojinogs came to national attention after their names appeared on President Rodrigo Duterte’s list of personalities allegedly linked to illegal drugs trade.

Duterte said Mayor Parojinog is the father-in-law of Herbert Colanggo, one of the top drug lords in the country.  —Erwin Sanchez Colcol/LBG, GMA News

With Sueno KICKED OUT as DILG Secretary, Asec Densing joins YELLOW MAFIA

DUTERTE: P-NOY AT MAR ROXAS YELLOW DILG MAFIA SA LIKOD NG PAGPATALSIK KAY SEC SUENO

Grabe naman itong si Sueno. Naniwala sa YELLOW DILG MAFIA ni Mar Roxas. Dapat sila Usec Panadero at Asec Aldana ay naFREEZER nuon pa mang July 2016 pero habang tumatagal lalo pa silang lumakas sa bagong pasok na si Sueno. Nanalo sa halalan si Presidente Duterte sa likod ng ANTI CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN kaya punong TAGAWALIS si Sueno sa DILG. Yun lang pinili ni Sec Sueno ang PERA sa halip na pumanig sa KABUTIHAN. Dapat CHANGE IS COMING eh WALANG PAGBABAGO pala ang motto ni Sueno, Panadero at Aldana. Ngayong NAPATALSIK na si Sueno bilang Secretary ng DILG, ang alipures naman nitong si DILG Asec Densing ang nakikipagsabwatan sa DILG MAFIA ng mga DILAWAN (na hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa NATATANGGAL SA PWESTO dahil sa PROTEKSYON at PANGANGALAGA ni Asec Densing).

dilg f1

 

adilg f2dilg f3dilg f4dilg f5dilg f6dilg f7dilg f8dilg f9dilg f10dilg f11dilg f12dilg f13dilg f14dilg f15dilg f16dilg f17dilg f18dilg f19dilg f20dilg f21dilg f22dilg f23dilg f24dilg f25dilg f26

dilg f13 #Duterte #DILGMafia #ChangeIsComing #WalangPagbabago #CorruptionInGovernment